Migration Centre in Burgas helps its clients with the solution of any legal issues in any field of activity, which have occurred during their residency and work in Bulgaria.
Anyone arriving in Bulgaria can face certain problems of legal nature. Despite the fact that a sufficient number of Russian, English, Greek and Turkish speakers live in Bulgaria, very few of them find their way in matters of Bulgarian law. And knowing what legal relations Russians living here enter, it can be said that many of them need a literate legal support. Many people get in trouble while relying on knowledge of laws by suspicious experts. Still, it is exclusively lawyers, who have the education and qualifications, complying with the norms of European and Bulgarian law, who understand the “rules of the game” and can apply them in practice.
Migration Centre in Burgas will flawlessly help you with the solution of legal issues on the territory of Bulgaria.
Lawyers of the Migration Centre in Burgas will help you with the solution of issues in the field of Civil law:
- Formalities of continuous residence status (CR)
- Obtaining Bulgarian citizenship
- Continuous/temporary/permanent residence in Bulgaria
- Legal support in the field of civil law
- Preparing deals with power of attorney and change of authorised person
- Registration of private entrepreneurs, commercial and non-commercial organizations, holdings, etc.
- Finding representative offices and subsidiary companies, branches of foreign companies
- Registration of documents in front of Bulgarian authorities
- Transformation and restructuring of commercial organizations
Security and protection of property rights:
- Right of property
- Right of usage
- Construction law
- Obtaining a permission for construction of a superstructure, etc.
- Protection of interests in a divorce
- Loss/restoration of parental rights
- Confirmation of paternity
- Process of adoption
- Dividing property
- Protection of employers
- Writing employment contracts
- Consulting in the field of social security, etc.
- Preparation of preliminary and final contracts for purchase and sale, exchange, lease, loan, donation, rendering of services, security, drafting of agreements, etc.
- Out-of-court and court dissolution of contracts
- Help with solutions to questions about administrative processes
- Appeal of decisions and acts in an administrative and judicial process
- Appeal of rulings on administrative offences and penalties
- Provision of protection of your interests in front of Bulgarian and international judicial bodies
- Conduct of litigation
The Migration Centre in Burgas will help you find a solution to the problems, encountered in Bulgarian legislation, and sincerely wishes you to have as few of these problems as possible.